Some of the areas we’re currently focusing on to expand awareness of and access to the social entrepreneurship ecosystem include:
• Working with a wide range of impact investors to unlock capital for a diverse group of social entrepreneurs;
• Partnering with universities around the world to expose students to social entrepreneurship and provide meaningful opportunities to engage with social entrepreneurs and become social entrepreneurs themselves;
• Expanding opportunities for the BoP to access markets as consumers, suppliers, and entrepreneurs;
• Promoting entrepreneurship by women and members of indigenous communities; and
• Advocating for changes to public policy that will unleash the full potential of social entrepreneurship in the region.