Some of the areas we’re currently focusing on to expand awareness of and access to the social entrepreneurship ecosystem include:
• Working with a wide range of impact investors to unlock capital for a diverse group of social entrepreneurs;
• Partnering with universities around the world to expose students to social entrepreneurship and provide meaningful opportunities to engage with social entrepreneurs and become social entrepreneurs themselves;
• Expanding opportunities for the BoP to access markets as consumers, suppliers, and entrepreneurs;
• Promoting entrepreneurship by women and members of indigenous communities; and
• Advocating for changes to public policy that will unleash the full potential of social entrepreneurship in the region.
PIERDE EL MIEDO A VENDER POR FACEBOOK
Read more!Since its first edition in 2010, New Ventures and its partners built FLII an international event in which...
Alterna is excited to support the MIT Technology Review: Innovators under 25 in Central...